Monday, February 25, 2013

Rimmel London's "Wild Orchid 370"

This lovely shade of polish really gets one in the mood for springtime.  It's a happy medium between a lighter pastel and a richer, deeper purple.
 

I think the name is very suitable.  It applies beautifully with the flatter Rimmel London brushes, which I love using.  Interestingly, I purchased this bottle and a few others that I will be featuring on sale for approx. $2 CAD at Shopper's Drugmart.  I guess they were weeding out some "older" polish shades, but I think I really got some great colours at a fraction of the price.  Thanks Shopper's Drugmart!
 

 
There are more Rimmel shades to come......
 
What's on your nails today?
 
Thanks for stopping by,  Lisa M.

 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. You got a good deal on these! Very pretty. I have a butterfly design on my nails in different shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, butterflies and shades of purple are definitely signs that spring is on its way!

      Delete