Monday, May 7, 2012

Essie Collection Resort - Part 1

The Essie Collection Resort has four small bottles containing 5 ml/ 0.16 fl.oz. each.  The price point was $12.99 CAD at Winners (regularly priced at $20 according to the price tag).  The four shades are:  Pink-A-Boo, She's Picture Perfect, No More Film and Sure Shot. 
In the top photo you can see Sure Shot and No more Film.  In this photo you can see She's Picture Perfect and Pink-A-Boo on the right. 
The products I used for my manicure were:  Revival Nail Polish Remover and T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioner, which I use to treat my nails daily.  The pale pink shade was the first one I tried on.  My photos don't quite catch the hint of glitter to this polish.
Essie Collection Resort - Pink-A-Boo  15ml bottle




If you are looking for a pale pink with a hint of bling to it, this is a good choice. 

What's your opinion on this ever-so-pale pink?  What shade of pink are you sporting this season, if any?

 Don't forget to get your entries in for our "LUV U 2" Giveaway, which ends May 13th.  You and a loved one could win the entire collection of ASK Cosmetics nail, skin and hair care products valued at mor than $150. 

Thanks for stopping by and reading.  Comments welcome.  Til tomorrow, Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment