Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Colour Club

Some time ago I came across, what I thought to be, a gorgeous collection of Colour Club polishes at Winners.  It was my first time buying brand and once at home I realized there were no names on the package. 
#1 of six different shades


After admiring them on my polish shelf for several months I decided the time had come to try these shades.  The exciting part is that they are basically all trendy colours for fall/winter 2013.  The first one I want to show you today might be my favourite, but the others to follow are very attractive as well.

This shade went on beautifully with 2 coats shown here in this photo.  The colour could probably be described as mauve, although it does appear to be more blue in the bottle.  I can't rave enough about this shade as it is so versatile.


More to come in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this wonderful day, Lisa M.






No comments:

Post a Comment