Sunday, July 21, 2013

Maybelline's Poolside #975

Seen here 2 coats of Maybelline's Poolside 975
 
Sorry Maybelline, this shade did not impress me in the least.  Although it looked inviting at first, the shade looks awful with my skin tone.
 
 I won't write too much about this shade as my heart just isn't in it.  Last week I tried Azure Seas by Maybelline as well and wow, it left me super impressed.  My fault entirely for purchasing such a pale colour to begin with.
 

Here's how it shows up on two slightly different backgrounds.  I plan on trying to incorporate this into one of my upcoming marble/nailart manicures in August.  It might find its purpose in my stash then.
 
That's all for today.  Hope you are having a good one.
 
If you've tried this shade, let me know how you liked it?
 
Thanks for stopping by,  Lisa M.
 
Be sure to connect with me via FB, Twitter @nailcareasklisa and Pinterest @ASK Cosmetics Inc.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment