Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nailwear Colour Selection by ASK Cosmetics Inc. - Part 3

Let's continue on with the Nailwear colours..... Today I will show you two shades that are extremely versatile, not as bold as some previously featured ones, but they still have an understated elegance all of their own.

Can you tell me right off the top of your head what abalone looks like?  I didn't think so.  Well simply put, it is an ear-shaped shell lined with mother-of-pearl.  So, if you can picture the iridescent luster mother-of-pearl offers in its most intense shade combined with a sandy beach, you know what I am talking about here.

Meet "Abalone Sand"........
(Oh, sorry about the redness my hands are showing.  I must have been clenching that bottle pretty tightly.)
So, would you wear "Abalone Sand" alone or would you dress it up a bit?

The next shade is an absolute favourite among ASK Cosmetics customers.  It can go from day to night quite well.  The name describes this shade perfectly - "Burnt Berry". 
It is very difficult for me to define all the tones I see in this colour of polish.  There seems to be a hint of pink, orange and red, when the light hits it in a certain way.  Personally, I love the way it goes on your nail.  I think it is safe to say that it looks good with most skin tones as well.
This is one of my personal preferences as it goes well with any outfit I am wearing. 

Is this shade dramatic enough for you? 

All these photos were taken in natural light.

The entire Nailwear Colour Selection by ASK Cosmetics Inc. is Big-3 free and does not contain camphor.  Please note - these two bottles of polish shown above contain 9 ml (as opposed to the four new additions contain 15 ml).







2 comments:

  1. Abalone Sand looks very nude in the first photo.I would wear both of these,they are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete