Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Neatest Gadget

I wonder if any of you have ever seen something as ingenious, yet so simple?  The minute this little colourful gadget caught my eyes, I wanted to pick one up for all ASK Cosmetics' fans, friends and followers.  I even considered buying all the stock they had at Lee Valley, but then reality set in (and my husband was with me!)

Without further ado let me introduce the "Soda & Can Pull" made in the U.K from strong polycarbonate plastic.
 


Two different lever-ends:  one for tabs on pop cans and  the other hook-like end for cat/dog food cans or soup/tuna cans.  Every household should have at least one of these in the kitchen.
 
I decided to put it to the test.  The ends slip on the tabs so easily and it helps to effortlessly lift those tabs protecting your fingernails from any damage.  So anyone who tends to use their nails as tools really ought to purchase one of these.
 
 
They come in four different colours, cost only $1.60 CAD, are available at Lee Valley, which has an online shop/catalogue found at www.leevalley.com.
 
Just remember:  Always treat your nails like jewels, never use them as convenient tools!
 
I think they would make wonderful stocking stuffers for anyone who has nails and would like to keep them gorgeous.
 
What do you think of this amazing find?  Would you use one to protect your nails?
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Lisa M.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this looks so much better than using a knife/spoon/anything else lol.

    ReplyDelete