Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sinful Colors - Rain Storm 1053

Upon adding this somewhat dreary shade to my collection I was very spectical about my feelings toward it.  I definitely love the "blues", but this one kept staring at me on my shelf of polishes saying "Try me, you'll like me!"
 
Finally the day came when I decided to give it a whirl, and boy, was I amazed at how much I loved this lacquer on my nails.
 
2 coats of Sinful Colours "Rain Storm 1053"
 

 
It's hard for me to describe this gorgeous shade.   When I was applying it thoughts of my favourite blue jeans came to mind.  It's not a blue that screams at you, but rather subtle, subdued yet very functional and versatile for anyone's wardrobe.
 


As you can see here against my outdoor bricks, it would pair famously with any shades of grey.

 
When doing a manicure, I always make sure I stay clear of my cuticles since nail polish is extremely drying for your cuticles.  Following each mani I do a quick application of TIPS Nail Conditioner in order to treat the cuticles and skin around my nails.
 
Lisa's Tip of the Day: 
If you are using TIPS Nail Conditioner (or TIPS for Toes for your finger nails),  there is no need to apply a hardener/strengthener-type nail care product to your nails.  TIPS will do that and much more for your nails:  it fortifies, nourishes, hydrates, strengthens, protects them against the damage of water, and replenishes the lost lipids giving them strength yet keeping them flexible.
 
Stay in touch with me
 
 
 
 
What's your experience with Sinful Colors?  Do you have a fave shade?
 
Til next time,  Lisa M.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment