Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How to apply T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioner

TIPS Nail Conditioner has helped millions of fingernails become strong, yet flexible with a vibrant, healthy colour. 
 
 
 But, in order to achieve the maximum results TIPS has to be applied according to the instructions, which are by no means difficult. 
 
 
 
How do I apply T.I.P.S.™ Nail Conditioner?

Apply T.I.P.S. daily to your cuticles, the entire top surface of your nails, the underside of your nails and the skin around your nails.  It is important to treat the area around the root of your nail, which is located just before your first knuckle.  For optimal results apply the T.I.P.S. treatment when your nails are driest, which for most of us is first thing in the morning.  Be sure to apply T.I.P.S. before exposing your hands to water, as it is designed to treat and protect your nails and cuticles from the damage caused by water and other harsh substances throughout the entire day.  If you wear nail polish or acrylics, simply apply T.I.P.S. to the cuticle area, the skin around the nail and underneath your nails.
 
Just remember: shake the bottle prior to every application, apply generously even the areas surrounding the nail itself, then gently rub your hands together as you would apply a hand lotion. There is no need to wait since completely dry nails will absorb TIPS Nail Conditioner immediately. So, it is a one-step daily manicure treatment for your nails and cuticles that only takes 2 - 3 minutes to complete. Your nails will thank you for it, believe me! Mine have.
ASK Cosmetics Inc. has an incredible promotion at the moment.  Contact me at lmueller@askcosmetics.com for more information.
Have a great day, Lisa M.

No comments:

Post a Comment